Caroline M. Fox
- B.A. Psychology University of Connecticut
- M.S. Nutrition & Health Promotion Simmons College in Boston, MA
- Certificate in Sports Nutrition- Simmons College
- Certified Personal Trainer- American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Health Coach- American Council on Exercise
I work with all ages and fitness levels to improve health, physique, and quality of life. I can help design and assist you in accomplishing a tailored fitness and/or nutrition program that fits into your lifestyle, works with your schedule, and will help you reach your goals.
I specialize in working with weight-loss of 20+ lbs. Significant weight-loss often involves dietary modifications and nutritional changes to help the exercise work at its full capacity as well as strong mental and emotional commitment. I will help you find that balance so that you achieve optimal results from training and move towards better health...!